These Terms and Conditions determine
the agreement between You (Customer) and Bitcoin-sellers.com service (Company),
concerning the use of Bitcoin-sellers P2P technical platform. By using Bitcoin-sellers.com
you accept all Terms and Conditions of our service.
An individual (verified or not verified) visiting Bitcoin-sellers.com agrees to follow determined Terms and Conditions. The following document describes ways in which we provide our services, it explains the rights and duties of the Customer as to the access and usage of the services performed by Bitcoin-sellers.com company.
It is important to read and review Terms and Conditions below. Bitcoin-sellers.com reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions periodically. Bitcoin-sellers.com complies to inform users about all amendments made in Terms and Conditions at the next visit.
The revised version of Bitcoin-sellers.com terms and conditions will take effect from the moment we post it on the website Bitcoin-sellers.com. Bitcoin-sellers.com clients agree to continue using our services and their Bitcoin-sellers.com personal accounts according to the changes applied.
- Electronic payment systems and/or Banks are exclusively
responsible for the monetary funds entrusted to them by the Customers. Bitcoin-sellers.com
is not a party to the agreement between an Electronic payment system and
its Customers, and is by no means responsible for misuse or abuse of the
corresponding system and/or a Bank as well as for functional abuse of this
system by the Customer.
Mutual rights and duties of the Customer and electronic payment system and/or a bank are regulated by the rules and agreements accepted in the corresponding electronic payment system and/or a Bank.
- The third party payments are not accepted. Customer who places the order on the website Bitcoin-sellers.com has to pay for this order by him/herself. Customer has to be the sender and the receiver of funds. It is not allowed to have the other person send funds from their bank accounts or/and send money transfers.
- The services offered by Bitcoin-sellers.com are not intended for use and are not available in the countries where it is illegal. The Customer is fully responsible for the local law observance.
- If modification of the offered products or services by Bitcoin-sellers.com as well as usage/access rules require Customer confirmation, Bitcoin-sellers.com will send the Customer the appropriate notification 30 days before these modifications take effect. Up to the moment the Customer confirms the mentioned modifications, Bitcoin-sellers.com reserves a right to suspend service rendering to the Customer.
- Payment details which are given to verified users for buy orders are private. Users are not allowed to disclose payment details which were received on our service. In case of private information is disclosed, Bitcoin-sellers.com administration will contact proper authorities for taking required actions.
- Due to Final Rule of Financial Crimes Enforcement
Network (FinCEN) at 31 CFR 1010.100(ff) which requires each
foreign-located MSB to appoint a person residing in the United States as
an agent for service of legal process with respect to compliance with the
BSA and its implementing regulations, Bitcoin-sellers.com doesn't provide
services of e-currency exchange to US citizens.
Protecting your personal information
- The Customer has to provide personal information and confirm it with identity documents. By "personal information" we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
- We do not store your personal information with us, it is requested just for identification of your personality. Identification of the person is obligatory as one of the security steps.
- To protect identification document during sending it to us the Customer may use watermark.
- The Customer has a right to choose whether to provide personal information or not, consequently, user decides whether to use website Bitcoin-sellers.com or not.
- During verification we take reasonable measures to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. Our methods of protection include the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- The Customer should never share his/her username and password or any details of his/her Customer Account with anyone.
- All registered Bitcoin-sellers.com users agree that their email addresses can be used for email dispatches, regarding news of the service, special promotions, news articles. Every Bitcoin-sellers.com user, receiving email dispatch from Bitcoin-sellers.com, can easily unsubscribe from it and will not receive email dispatches from Bitcoin-sellers.com in the future.
Transactions and operations
- The Customer is responsible for providing valid and accurate information needed to process and complete payment transactions. Bitcoin-sellers.com takes no responsibility for the payment transaction if the information provided by Customer is incorrect.
- The Customer must be informed that transfer of funds to a wrong bank or payment account as a result of providing the incorrect payment instructions by the Customer is not reversible and Bitcoin-sellers.com takes no responsibility for such payments.
- Bitcoin-sellers.com is responsible to complete transactions on the website Bitcoin-sellers.com. Bitcoin-sellers.com also has the right to access information about the course of transaction in Bitcoin-sellers.com system 24/7.
- The payment of services provided by Bitcoin-sellers.com is carried out by the Customer according to Bitcoin-sellers.com service rates. Bitcoin-sellers.com has the right to change these rates when it is needed.
- Bitcoin-sellers.com doesn't send payments to third parties. All payments can be sent to e-currency or cryptocurrency account that belongs to the person placing the order. Bank transfers are not sent to third-party bank account as well.
- Bitcoin-sellers.com is not responsible for any loss or damage, resulting from a delay in bank transactions or electronic money transfers of the Customer, if the day of sending or the days after sending are not business days in the country of Bitcoin-sellers.com partner-participant, that is the receiver.
- Bitcoin-sellers.com is not responsible for mistakes, omissions or delays of payments made by banks, serving Bitcoin-sellers.com partners-participants, by a correspondent bank or e-payment system as well as it is not responsible for the consequences caused by their financial state.
- The Customer has to read and agree with all fees explanation that are described in the right column of each order.
- Bitcoin-sellers.com is not held liable for any additional fee charged from the customer by any payment system.
- Time frame for each order is described in the right column of each order as well as in the Knowledge base section. User agrees that orders are completed within set time frames.
- The Customer has to read and agree with Knowledge base page on our website Bitcoin-sellers.com.
- Customer can make only one deal a day for one exchange direction. If user makes several repeating orders Bitcoin-sellers.com service will return orders without transaction fees.
- If you make your first wire transfer with service Bitcoin-sellers.com
you will need to make it only from branch of your bank (not Internet
(online) banking). When confirming the first wire transfer you need to
attach paper from bank with the following details mentioned:
- Name of the Bank of sender;
- Address of the Bank of sender;
- Account Number (IBAN for transfers from European Union);
- Name of the Account Holder;
- Receiver information (Name of Account Holder, Account Number)
- Memo required;
- Name of agent sending wire transfer;
- Paper must be signed by bank agent.
If you send your first wire transfer using online banking it will be returned to you and all bank’s fees will be deducted. After the first successful wire transfer you will be able to make buy orders using your online banking and attach printscreen of transfer.
- Bitcoin-sellers.com has right to have regular software and hardware system maintenance. During technical maintenance access to accounts can be partial or website can be fully inoperative. Bitcoin-sellers.com is obliged to inform users about the technical maintenance in advance. The announcement about technical maintenance has to be placed on the website in the section “News”.
- Bitcoin-sellers.com is not responsible for any damage occurring in connection with technical maintenance.
- Bitcoin-sellers.com is not responsible for emerging force majeure, when the Service can stop its work for indefinite time frame. Examples of force majeure situations include: natural disaster, power failure, failure of hardware or software system equipment Bitcoin-sellers.com, hacker or virus attack on system Bitcoin-sellers.com, system overload, serious disorder hardware device or software system equipment, serious failure of hardware or software system, loss of Internet connection, violation or breach of the protection of electronic communications networks or its safety, damage to the Account, the Account virus attack, etc.
- The Customer has to provide his/her real personal details when placing orders with credit/debit cards. Full name has to be indicated as it is given in the national ID card/international passport, otherwise funds may not reach the recipient's card.
- All Partners having Referrals will be given bonus according to their Current level bonus rate.
- All Partners are welcome to use our Advertising materials which can be placed on websites, forums, blogs, etc. excluding illegal websites.
- Partner's level in Partner Program is calculated according to the total amount of transactions of all referrals of this Partner. If total amount of transactions is less or equal to $499 the Partner has level "Junior" (10%). Partners whose total transaction amount of their referrals is $499-$4999 are awarded with level "Senior" (15%). For Partners having more than $5000 amount of transactions acquired "Expert" level (20%).
- The Partner has right to withdraw Partner bonus to any exchange direction possible on our service.
- The Partner can attract as many referrals as possible.
- Once Partner has self-created Referrals (accounts registered from the same IP address or equipment or orders placed from the same IP address or equipment) will not be awarded.
- Abuse of rules of Partner Program may result into cancellation of Partner bonus rate, seizure of reward bonuses and/or account freezing.
- We reserve the right to change Partner Program at any time.
Bitcoin-sellers.com may terminate performing of the service or send a refund immediately if:
- The purpose of payment transactions and the source of funds used for payment transactions are restricted or prohibited by applicable anti-money laundering policy.
- Funds were sent under the different name which does not match Customer's name.
- Client is trying to send funds to third-party account.
- Third party payment was accomplished. For example, someone else sent wire transfer or money transfer to Customer's payment account.
- The purpose of payment is not clear.
Bitcoin-sellers.com has also a right to refund Customer's funds without mentioning the reason.
Bitcoin-sellers.com has a right to refuse providing the service if Customer refuses to submit required verification documents, or verification of the Customer's identity is not completed. Also if there is a reasonable suspicion that verification documents provided by potential Customer are invalid or illegally modified, what means fake.
Bitcoin-sellers.com provides services of exchange of electronic payment system units, between each other and into the international monetary funds (international currencies), also vice versa.
Bitcoin-sellers.com has a right to refuse supplying the service without mentioning the reason to any person which he/she will be informed of in the written form.
Payments are final and not reversible except those cases which are provided in Terms and Conditions.
Regulations of work of Bitcoin-sellers.com support team
Bitcoin-sellers.com support team is responsible for:
- clients’ accounts activation and verification;
- providing necessary information concerning usage of Bitcoin-sellers.com service (account registration, activation, verification, questions concerning placing orders and pending orders, questions concerning Bitcoin-sellers.com cards);
- confirmation that orders were paid;
- processing orders;
- ticket handling;
- notification of clients about planned technical maintenances of the service;
- providing all necessary information for placing an order on our website.
Bitcoin-sellers.com support team is not responsible for:
- advising clients on the work of other services;
- providing tips regarding situation on e-commerce market in general;
- sharing personal or any other information of other clients of the service;
- answering questions which convey no or little meaning or do not concern Bitcoin-sellers.com;
- registering client accounts on client’s demand in Bitcoin-sellers.com system;
- providing help in executing settings of client’s software;
- teaching clients how to use their software.
Sequence of order handling:
- clients’ support is based on the request of a client composed in F.A.Q. on Bitcoin-sellers.com;
- other help requests (e.g. livechat) are not treated as official and are advisory in their nature;
- orders are completed on the first-come basis. Time for response depends on difficulty of request and level of load of department;
- answers on frequently asked or standard questions are provided as links to corresponding pages on Bitcoin-sellers.com;
- In case of complaints regarding order completion client can reach administration of the service by email manager [at] Bitcoin-sellers [dot] me. In the request ticket number or order ID (which became the reason for a complaint) has to be indicated. The complaint has to be answered within 2 business days maximum.
Working schedule of Bitcoin-sellers.com support team (GMT +0):
from 07:00 to 16:00 (Monday-Friday).
How to ask a question:
- Before contacting support team please make sure that you have checked all available information in F.A.Q. section. If you faced situation similar to the one described in the Knowledge base, but it requires more profound explanation, please indicate link to the initial text in your ticket.
- Please think through your question. Shallow questions will receive shallow answers.
- Ask serious and profound questions. Be ready to describe your problem in details.
- The Customer has a right to temporarily stop using the services and/or decline Bitcoin-sellers.com services, and consequently terminate the action of the present Terms and Conditions. Any termination of service rendering will be done without any damage to Bitcoin-sellers.com rights and obligations of the Customer as well as the debts of Bitcoin-sellers.com from the time of closing.
- Bitcoin-sellers.com has a right to terminate cooperation with the User in case of getting the information inducing Bitcoin-sellers.com to do so.
- Bitcoin-sellers.com has a right to suspend service
rendering to the User if:
a) the Customer violates any of the conditions of the present Terms and Conditions.
b) the state of the Customer is one of the following - insolvency, death or other disability. Before Bitcoin-sellers.com gets the information about it all the payments carries out under a certain transaction conditions between Bitcoin-sellers.com and the Customer will be valid.
- Neither Bitcoin-sellers.com nor our bank take response for delivering via air mail. Our bank only takes response for delivering via DHL. The delivery by DHL has a track number and the Customer can check the status of delivery.
- It is not acceptable to send money transfers online. In case money transfer is sent online the corresponding order will not be processed.
- It is not acceptable to send the first international wire transfer to us using online banking. Only after the first successfully completed order with wire transfer the Customer can use online banking to send international wire transfer.